Home > Product Solutions > Dekker iProgram™
Dekker iProgram™ is the powerful new Oversight and Assessment component of the Dekker PMIS
(Program Management Information System) software suite. This web-based (thin client) application provides management with an unparalleled level of program and project analysis, giving them the information necessary to best align scarce capital resources with strategic organizational goals.
Dekker iProgram™ provides the technological framework for the U.S. Department of Energy’s PARS II (Project Assessment and Reporting System), which is to be deployed at DOE project sites nationwide by Dekker and Energy Enterprise Solutions, LLC.
Designed to provide the information resources necessary for true Program Management, the configurable Dekker iProgram™ interface allows organizations to tailor the program and project structure to match their unique program configurations.
Key Features Include:
Oversight & Assessment
- Provides scope, schedule, cost, and Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis
- Dynamic drilldown dashboards for Schedule, CPR, and Timephased data
- Configurable Dekker iProgram™ interface allows organizations to tailor program and project structures
- Contractor or performance organization data upload capabilities
- Both preconfigured and user-customizable reports, including EVM Cost Performance Reports (CPRs 1-5)
Integration With Other Project Management Software
- Uses Microsoft® Excel as the basis for viewing charts, graphs and other reports, thereby gaining the same flexibility that Excel always offers without having to cut, copy and paste data manually
- Imports data created with Microsoft® Project and Project Server, Microsoft® Access, Deltek Cobra, Oracle Primavera P6, and other popular project tools
Contact us to discover how Dekker iProgram™ can help your organization.
To learn how Dekker products enable organizations to generate reports in accordance with EVM and other regulatory standards, click here.
To see how Dekker products integrate with and enhance your existing IT investments, click here.