Home > Product Solutions > Dekker PMIS
The Dekker PMIS
(Program Management Information System) bundle is a complete project portfolio management (PPM) and analysis system consisting of integrated cost, schedule, resource, performance tracking and financial management components. With the Dekker PMIS
, you can manage, analyze, control and prioritize every detail of every project and program across your enterprise. You can even share and access project data remotely and securely via the Internet.
The Dekker PMIS consists of the following Dekker software applications bundled into one package:
As the most powerful and effective PPM tool on the market, the Dekker PMIS will enable your organization to align its strategic goals and objectives with the program metrics you use to monitor performance. This allows you to prioritize the projects and programs that will deliver the most return on your organization’s investments. Understanding how projects contribute to the bottom line is essential in PPM, and the Dekker PMIS is the only product that provides all of these attributes in one, integrated solution.
Dekker PMIS licenses start with a single desktop version and can be expanded across an entire organization.
Key features include:
Analysis & Oversight
- Schedule analysis
- Resource analysis
- Cost analysis
- Earned value (EV) analysis
- Financial analysis
- Gantt scheduling
- Critical path method (CPM) scheduling
- Process scheduling
- Time now
- Time-phased resource allocation
- Unit of measure
- Resource effectiveness
- Resource availability/capacity
- Scalable rates
- Budget, actual, estimate to complete (ETC) and estimate at completion (EAC)
- Burden rates
- Charge ID to activity
- Cost ID to resource
- Incremental actuals
- Cumulative actuals
- Accounting calendar
- Indirect and direct accruals
Earned Value Management (EVM)
- ANSI/EIA Standard 748-B compliant
- Management Reserve (MR) and Undistributed Budget (UB) Logs
- Cost Schedule Status Report (CSSR)
- Cost Performance Report (CPR) Formats 1-5
- Contract Funds Status Reports (CFSR)
- EV methods
- Change control management
Accomplishments and Risk
- Track goals and objectives
- Mitigate risk elements
- Goals and objectives time-phased by schedule
- View and track various risk levels
Remote and Secure Access Via the Internet
- Share and access project data and documents remotely and securely
Contact us to discover how the Dekker PMIS can help your organization.
To learn how Dekker products enable organizations to generate reports in accordance with EVM and other regulatory standards, click here.
To see how Dekker products integrate with and enhance your existing IT investments, click here.